There are two ways using Lesley phones to make a conference call. Please note, however, that you can also use your Skype for Business account to chat, call or video call people using a computer only.
Making a conference call from your desk phone
Through the Lesley phone system, for up to 8 parties, maximum of 2 external calls:
1. Call the first party.
2. After they answer, press an unused line button (this automatically puts the first caller on hold so you can dial the next party).
3. Call the next party. After you reach him/her, dial the number 3.
4. Do the last two steps until you have all parties connected.
Making a conference call using a POLYCOM phone
Through the Lesley phone system, for up to 4 parties, with a maximum of 2 external calls:
- Call the first party.
- After they answer, press the Flash key (lightning bolt).
- Call the second party.
- Press the number 3 to connect both callers.
- Repeat steps 2, 3 & 4 until you have all parties connected.
When there is a need for more than two external parties please contact the University external vendor Kansas State University: