Create a group
You can create groups in Office 365. These are also known as personal groups, which are groups that are stored in your Contacts folder and can contain entries from your personal Contacts and from your organization’s address book.
1. To create a group, click on People in the menu at the top of the page.
2. Press the button found on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Press create group from the list.
4. This will open a blank group form. Enter the group name that you want and any notes. To add members, type the name of the person you want to add in Members. Office 365 will search for a match in your Contacts and in your organization’s address book. If a match isn’t found, you can search for that person. You can also type an email address directly in Members. Press Enter to add your selection to the group.
When you’re done, select Save to save your changes or Discard to cancel.
Edit a group
You can edit a group name, add members, and delete members. You can also make notes of any changes. When you’re done, select Save to save your changes or Discard to cancel.
1. Click on My Contacts. Choose groups at the top of the middle column.
2. Select the group that you wish to edit. The group list will show in the right-hand column.
Note: if you wish to delete a whole group, you can press the icon found to the right of the group name in the right-hand column, and then choose delete.
3. Click on the name of the person that you wish to edit from the group list. Instead of the list of people, you will only see that person in the right-hand column. Click on the Edit if you wish to edit any information, or click on and choose delete if you wish to delete the person from the group.