Faculty may use the following forms to request access to myLesley courses and communities for a variety of reasons. You will be prompted to log in to Dynamic Forms in order to access these forms.
Course Access Forms
- Course Assistant/Special Guest/Mentor Access - Faculty use this form to request course access for Student Teaching Assistants, Guest Presenters and Mentors.
- Development Shell Access - For faculty access to existing Development (DEV) course shells.
- Independent Study Access - Faculty use this form to request course access for students to attend a course as part of an independent study requirement.
- Community Planning Guide [doc] - Faculty and staff use this form to submit a request for a new myLesley community. The form should be completed online and emailed to email@example.com.
- Organization Access - Request access for existing organizations.
Learn more about myLesley communities: myLesley Community Planning Guidelines & Request Process