OneDrive for Business will be automatically active through Office 365 and ready to have files stored from the web by visiting
http://www.lesley.edu/office365. OneDrive for Business can also be set up on your machine so that files can be synced automatically.
1. Click on your Start icon.
2. Scroll down the menu and choose OneDrive for Business. Once you launch the app, you will see a dialog box requesting a URL link.
3. Leave that dialog box open and go to your favorite browser to visit http://www.lesley.edu/office365. You will sign in with your Lesley credentials and click on the OneDrive square.
4. Click in the URL bar to highlight the URL, then right-click and choose Copy from the drop-down menu.
5. Paste the URL in the dialog box left open in step #2, then press the Sync Now button.
6. Once the URL has been pasted, and Sync Now is clicked, it will prompt you to type your Lesley credentials.
7. On the next window, Show my files… can be selected to view your current OneDrive files synchronizing with your computer.
Your OneDrive account is all set now. You can drag or drop files and folders onto this folder to have them uploaded to the cloud. To access the OneDrive for Business folder in the future, simply open your documents folder and it will be under your Favorites menu.