- If you know your current password, you can use the Change my Password section.
- If you don't know your current password, but have set up a password profile, then use the Reset my Password section.
- If you don't know your current password, and have not set up a password profile, you can email IT at email@example.com to have your password set to the default. You can also contact the IT Help Desk by phone at 617-349-8770. Once the password has been set to the default, you can use the Change my Password section to change the password. You can't use the default to log into any other Lesley system.
1. Go to https://mp.lesley.edu and click on Change my Password.
2. You will be brought to a captcha image page. Type in the characters and press the Verify Captcha button. (Captcha images are not case sensitive.)
3. Enter your username (do not include the @lesley.edu portion of your username) and current password and press the Logon button.
Note: If you have not already set up a password profile, you will be required to set up your password profile at this point. Here are the instructions. If you have already set up a profile, you will just go on to the next step. You will be brought back to the Change Password page when you've set up your profile.
4. The default choice is to enter your own choice of password, making sure that your password meets the password rules at the top of the password page. In the Password and Confirm fields enter the new password that you want to use, and then press the Submit button.
5. If you were successful in changing your password, you will get a message letting you know. Press the OK button.
6. If you wish to have the system generate a new password for you, choose the circle before Generate, and press the Generate button. If you don't like the password that comes up, press the Generate button until you get a password you like. Once you like the password that is generated, click on the Submit button near the bottom of the page.
7. If you were successful in changing your password, you will get a message letting you know. Press the OK button.