Follow these simple steps to get started using the Lesley wireless network. If you are trying to access the wireless network as a guest, please find instructions Here
Make sure your computer is within range of a Lesley wireless access point.
Because Lesley University is located in an urban environment, there could be multiple wireless networks within range of your computer. Please be sure you are accessing one of Lesley University's wireless networks.
- Activate your wireless adapter.
If you are unsure how to activate or turn on your wireless or Airport card, please refer to the documentation that came with your computer for information. Assistance can also be found in the help documents installed on your computer.
Connect to the Lesley wireless network.
- If you are on the Cambridge campus and would like to access the Internet for casual usage, connect to the Lesley_open network. You need a valid Lesley University username and password.
- If you want to connect to the Lesley_secured network, then you will also need the WPA key. You can obtain the WPA key Here. Please note that you will need to login with your Lesley account in order to obtain this information.
4. Login to the wireless network
- Open a web browser and go to any http website(https sites will not work) to pull up the login page. Then enter your Lesley Username and Password to login.
Connecting to the Lesley Wireless Network Video