To use the Lesley Wireless Network, the following are required:
- You must be in a location that currently has one of the Lesley wireless networks, and receiving a reasonably good signal.
- A Macintosh or Windows laptop computer with a wireless Ethernet card that supports one of the 802.11a/b/g standards. The card may be built into the laptop or an external card that plugs into the laptop.
- Your Lesley University email address and password.
- If you are connecting to the lesley_secured network:
- your computer must be running an operating system that supports WPA encryption; and,
- you will need the network key/password to connect.