Setting a forward in Office 365
These instructions show how to forward your Lesley email from Office 365 to a non-Lesley account.
1. Go to http://www.lesley.edu/email via a web browser and log into your email account. Remember that the Office 365 username is your full email address of email@example.com. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In the top-right corner, click on the little gear sign. Click on Mail under My app settings.
Note: You might get the older menu, depending upon how big your window is, and how fast the menu loads. If so, then choose Options as shown below, and you'll be able to get to the same place as the newer menu will go:
3. On the left-hand side, under the heading Accounts, click Forwarding as shown below:
4. In the section titled Forwarding, click on the button before Start forwarding. Enter the email address you wish to forward your mail to in the Forward my email to: field. You can also select whether to keep a copy in your Lesley email inbox or not. The example below forwards all mail to email@example.com and does not keep a copy in your Lesley account.
5. Click the SAVE button to activate the forward.
Note: To stop forwarding, return to this page and press the button before Stop forwarding. Press the SAVE button.