If you have an older web browser, low-bandwidth connections, or have accessibility needs, you can choose to use the light version of Outlook 365.
Changing to the light version
1. Click on the gear on the right-hand side of the bar at the top and choose Mail from the My app settings section.
2. On the left-hand side of the page, press the arrow in front of the word GENERAL to open the menu, and then choose Light version.
3. If the box is unchecked before the phrase Use the light version of Outlook, then check it if you want the light version. If you do not want to use the light version, then make sure the box is not checked. Press SAVE.
Changing to the regular version
1. Click on Options in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click on Outlook version in the Options menu on the left-hand side.
3. Uncheck the box in front of Use the light version, and then press Save.
4. Sign out of your email and close ALL open browser windows for the browser you are using to make the version changes. The next time that you log into your email, you will see the regular Office 365 version.