To reset your Lesley password on a mobile device:
1. Go to https://password.lesley.edu and click on Reset my Password.
2. You will be prompted to put the answer to the captcha math problem, and then press Verify Captcha.
3. Enter your username (email@example.com) and press the Login button.
4. You will see your 1st of your 3 security questions. If you don't want to answer the questions, however, you can click on the Options gear icon to have an email sent to your personal email on file.
5. Click on the Use Email Verification button.
6. A message will pop up letting you know that an email was sent to your personal email on file.
7. Check your personal email. When the email arrives, press the Click here to reset your password link.
8. You can then enter a new password, enter it again in the Confirm space, and then press the Submit button (A) OR press the Generate button and press the Generate Password button until you get a password you like. Then press the Submit button (B).