LAT Taskstream by Watermark
Quick Assessment Guide for Faculty
- Log into your myLesley account
- On the myLesley homepage, find the “myLesley Services” section
- Click on “LAT Taskstream Login”
- Once you are on the LAT homepage, click on the “Counseling & Psychology – Evaluation Required” link, which is located about halfway down the page.
- This will bring you to all of the key assignments that are ready for assessment. You are able to sort this list by clicking on any of the column headers, for example, by author, date, etc.
- When you are ready to begin assessing, click on the “evaluate” button listed under the status.
- On this next page, click on the blue “score work” button.
- This will bring up two pages on your screen. On the right-hand screen, click on “score work”
- Next, scroll down past the rubric and score the work by using the dropdown button.
- Once you have done this scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “record as final and release evaluation to the author now” option (this will release the score to the student).
- Finally, click on the blue “submit evaluation” button on the bottom of the page. Proceed through all of the evaluations in this way until you are done.