If you are enrolled in a program as an Evaluation Manager, you may cancel an evaluation in progress by following the directions below.
1. Select the Evaluation Manager tab on the homepage.
2. Click on the name of the Program for which you wish to cancel an evaluation.
3. In the Evaluation area, you will be able to search for a particular author, or use the available filtering options to view work for multiple authors. After making your selections, click the Continue button.
4. A blue clock icon appears to the left of the Evaluate button for those evaluations that are in progress. Click the Evaluate button.
5. A pop-up window will appear. Click on the Cancel Evaluation in Progress button.
6. In the alert asking that you confirm the cancellation, click OK.
7. Once you have canceled the evaluation, other Evaluators or Evaluation Managers will be able to score the work.
Please note: Evaluations in progress can be canceled six hours after being started if the Oversee Evaluations permission is applied.