LAT Taskstream by Watermark
Quick Assessment Guide for Students
1. Log into your myLesley account
2. On the myLesley homepage, find the “myLesley Services”section
3. Click on “LAT Taskstream Log in”
4. Once you are on the LAT Homepage, CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM/CLASS
5. In the left frame of the next page, CLICK ON THE REQUIREMENT LINK.
6. In the Add Tool Bar, CLICK ON THE ATTACHMENTS BUTTON.
7. Next, CLICK ON UPLOAD FROM COMPUTER BUTTONlocated on the left-hand side of the screen.
8. You can either drag your file into the Drag File Box or CLICK THE ADD FILES BUTTONlocated on the lower left-hand side of the box.
9. Locate the file within your computer and CLICK OPEN.
10. CLICK UPLOAD AND CLOSE BUTTONon the lower right-hand side of the screen.
11. CLICK SAVE AND RETURN BUTTONon the lower right-hand side of the screen.
12. When you are ready to Submit for Evaluation (FINAL SUBMISSION), CLICK THE SUBMIT WORK BUTTON on the right-hand side of the screen.
13. A pop-up screen will appear that will ask you if you are sure you want to submit your work for evaluation. REMEMBER THIS MAKES IT FINAL. CLICK ON YES SUBMIT MY WORK BUTTON
14. Once Submitted for Evaluation, your work with be LOCKED.
For a video guide showing you all of the steps above, click on the attachment below and look for: