You cannot edit a file that you have uploaded to Taskstream directly from your Program, but you can download it to your computer, make the necessary changes, and upload it back to your assignment. To do so, please follow these steps:
1. From your Taskstream home page, click the Program to which you uploaded the attachment in question.
2. Select the name of the assignment in the structure tree on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Locate the Attachments Section in the work area to the right, and click on the name of the document you want to revise.
4. Save the file to your computer (for example, to your desktop or the My Documents folder).
5. Make any changes or revisions needed to your document and save the revised file.
6. Upload the revised file to your Program as a file attachment.
7. Delete the original file from Taskstream
To add your file as an attachment, click the Attachments button in the Add toolbar. From there, click Upload from Computer to open the file attachments window that will allow you to add your files directly from your computer. Click Add Files to locate your file within your computer. To select multiple files, hold down the CTRL button as you select each file. After you have selected your file(s), click Open. Back in the attachments window, click the Start Upload button. Once the upload is complete, click Finished, or close the upload window.
If you wish to delete your previously attached file you can do do so by clicking Delete next to the file. Once you have finished attaching and/or deleting your files click on Save & Return to go back to your work area.