A guide to setting up an OS X computer to use eduroam WiFi.
1. Select eduroam from your list of WiFi networks.
2. Enter your Lesley credentials, making sure you add @lesley.edu to your username as it is required for eduroam. Then click Join.
3. If the Verify Certificate window pops up make sure it list nac-01.lesley.edu or nac-02.lesley.edu as the server to ensure you are connecting to Lesley's eduroam network. If this is true, press Continue.
4. It may ask you to save this Certificate. If so, save it.
5. You will get a pop-up window showing your name and asking you to enter your password. Input the password that you use to log into your Mac and press the Update Settings button.