Having trouble logging in? Here are a few things we recommend trying before you reset your password:
- Clear your browser's cache, or history. This will often reset your login information.
- HIPAA Tip! NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER auto-save your login user name and password for an electronic health record. This is considered a HIPAA violation.
- Pro tip: Use Google Chrome as your default browser.
- Make sure your login information is correct. If your email address is your username, be sure you are inputting the email associated with your Tevera account.
- If you have multiple accounts, keep track of which username and password belong to which account.
How to reset your Tevera password
- Go to your organization login page. The User Login URL follows this pattern: organizationdomain.tevera.app/#/logon. Your login page should look something like this: