How to update your user profile
Modified on: Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 12:30 PM
Tevera can house your preferences and personal information within the system.
Keep your name, address, demographic information, language proficiencies, and graduation/licensure tracks up-to-date in the User Settings, My Profile tab. This information is particularly helpful to your program administrators in tracking your academic journey for accreditation purposes.
Who Can See and Update Your Profile
Update Your User Profile
- Click the User Profile icon in the upper right hand corner.
- The User Settings window will open.
- Click the My Profile tab.
- Here you can enter or edit any of your personal information. Click on the edit icon next to any field to a make change.
- Phone Numbers: Click the plus icon to add a phone number.
- Here you can add as many phone numbers as you would like, label them appropriately, and select one as your primary number.
- Demographics: Click on the edit icon next to any demographic information field you would like to enter information for.
- Address: Click on the edit icon next to any address field you would like to enter information for.
- Entering the Zip code first will allow you to select/auto-populate City, State, County, and Country fields all at once.
- Languages (optional): Add any languages you would like to have listed as part of your profile.
- Click the plus icon to the right.
- The language fields will appear.
- Select the Language, Proficiency, and Mode using the drop-down menus.
- For ASL, the language selection is English, and the mode is Expressed signed.
- Manage Tracks (Students only).
ACCOUNT SETUP | THE BASICS
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.