If you get locked out of your Windows computer due to entering an invalid password multiple times, your account will be locked. If you have already created your profile, you can unlock your account at the Password Management page from another computer, or wait 30 minutes and try again. You can also call the IT Help Center at 617-349-8770 and ask them to reset your password to the default.
If you have the password set to the default, you must change it right away at the Password Management page. The default password will only be good for the login process of getting into your machine, and will then expire.
If you give the wrong answer to your profile questions or enter your existing password incorrectly a number of times at the Password Management site, you'll be locked out of the site for 15 minutes. When the 15 minute lockout period has expired, you may access the Password Management site again.
1. Go to https://password.lesley.edu and click on Unlock my Account.
2. You will be brought to a captcha image page. Type in the characters and press the Verify Captcha button. (Captcha images are not case sensitive.)
3. Enter your username (do not include the @lesley.edu portion of your username) and press the Submit button.
4. You will be prompted to fill in the answers to the profile questions you chose. These questions will come up one at a time. Once you have filled in the answer, press the Submit button.
5. Once you've correctly answered the profile questions, you will be brought to the Unlock Account window. Click on the Unlock Account button.
6. You will see the following message. Press the OK button.