Follow these simple steps to get started using the Lesley wireless network. If you are trying to access the wireless network as a guest, please find instructions Here
1. Make sure your computer is within range of a Lesley wireless access point.
Because Lesley University is located in an urban environment, there could be multiple wireless networks within range of your computer. Please be sure you are accessing one of Lesley University's wireless networks.
2. Activate your wireless adapter.
If you are unsure how to activate or turn on the wireless adapter on your device, please refer to the documentation that came with your device.
3. Connect to the Lesley wireless network.
- Open the list of available wireless networks on your device and connect to one of the following:
- Lesley_open network. You will need a valid Lesley University username and password.
- Lesley_secured network. If you want to use this network, you will also need to obtain the WPA key. You can obtain the WPA key Here. Please note that you will need to Lesley credentials in order to obtain the key.
4. Login to the wireless network
Upon connecting the one or the wireless networks above, a browser will usually automatically open and direct you to our Welcome page. If it does not, you can simply open a browser and go to http://example.com in order to be re-directed to the page below. Click on Click here to continue...
5. Enter your Lesley username and password and click Login. Do not include @lesley.edu in the username.
6. You will get a page that says "Network Regisration In Progress...". Please be patient, as this might take a minute to complete. Once it finishes, you will be directed to Lesley's website and can start using the internet.