WebCheckout User's Guide
- Go to the WebCheckout Patron Portal
- Enter your user id and password using your myLesley credentials.
- Choose your checkout center (we have several departments that offer resources at the University)
- After the login screen you will be met with the Patron Portal main screen which indicates any current, future and past reservations.
To Create a New Reservation:
- Select the menu at the top right of the page or click the icon to the right of the "Future Reservation" section to create a new reservation.
- Indicate a start (pickup) and end (return) time for your reservation (reservations can be done a min 1 business day in advance and can be checked out for up to 2 business days or Thur to Monday). Disregard the "Pickup Option".
- Under Browse Resources use the categories to navigate to the resource you are looking for, or use the search box at the top of the section to search for a specific resource
- Once you have found a resource you would like to reserve, click to add the resource to your checkout cart or click Reserve One of This Type (the plus icon or Reserve One of This Type button will vary by checkout center)
- The shopping cart at the top right of the page will update to reflect the amount of items you have added
- To adjust the quantity of items you have added, click the shopping cart and select a new quantity
- To add a special note to your reservation, click the icon at the top right of the page
- To confirm your reservation, click Confirm at the bottom right of the page
- If the Confirm button is not visible, the icon appears indicating that something must be completed/corrected before continuing. Click the icon to read the error
Edit a Reservation
- From the Dashboard page, click the reservation you would like to edit
- Select Edit Reservation in the window that pops up
- This will take you back to the reservation screen from which you can amend your start and end times, remove resources (you'll have to click the shopping cart) or add new resources
Cancel a Reservation
- From the Dashboard page, click the reservation you would like to cancel
- Select Cancel Reservation in the window that pops up
- Select Yes to confirm you'd like to cancel your reservation