To address this, you must complete Steps 1 through 3 below. You may also need to complete some additional steps if Microsoft Word is not yet setup for use with WINTEG.WORD.
- Use the drop-down menu to navigate to WINWORD.EXE. (The default location is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE.)
- Click Open.
- You’ll be prompted to press Enter.Then to use the Alt+M keystroke
combination to merge the data with the document. If the following
error message appears, you’ll need to exit from PCB and complete the
additional steps listed below.
- Close Microsoft Word.
- Cancel from the PCB process; you do not need to logout from Colleague.
- Open Microsoft Word and go to Tools > Options > Security > Macro Security and set the setting to Low.
- Click OK to exit all the settings windows.
- Go to View > Toolbars and check Mail Merge.
- Exit from Word.
- Return to PCB, which should now process WINTEG.WORD documents.