If you want to make changes to your settings, such as if you get a new phone number, for instance, you can easily do so in Office 365.
Changing your settings
1. Sign into Office 365 at http://www.lesley.edu/office365.
2. Click on the little gear settings icon and choose Office 365 settings (picture A). Note that if you are already in your Lesley email or another Office 365, you will find the Office 365 settings under Your App settings section (picture B). If neither view is what you see, you can click on your initials in the upper right-hand corner of the window and thing choose My account (picture C).
3. Choose Security & privacy from the menu on the left, then click on Additional security verification. Note that you'll only see this option if your account has been set up for multi-factor authentication.
4. On the next window, click on Update your phone numbers used for account security.
5. In the next window you can edit your information. If you make any changes, press the Save button when you are done.