What do I do if I'm having a wired phone issue in my dorm?

Modified on Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 11:31 AM


If you are having any issue with phones installed in the dorm rooms, you should contact your service provider.  If the service provider says that they must come to the dorm, please contact phones@lesley.edu. Your service provider technician should not do any work in the dorms unless sanctioned by the IT department.




Note: If you have already contacted your service provider, and they have verified that you should have a connection, but you still have no dial tone, send an email to phones@lesley.edu or call IT at 617-349-8770.


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article