Setting up the Portable Document Camera
- Plug the VGA cable into RGB OUT on the side of the document camera. (The other end of the cable should be connected to the VGA input on the wall)
- Plug one end of the power supply into the wall and the other end into the side of the document camera
- Press the power button (indicated by a red LED). The light should turn from red to blue.
- Adjust the video output to RGB by pressing the Image Selection button.
- Lift the document camera arm and position the camera over your document or object.
Adjusting the Image
Zoom in or out using the zoom buttons located on the top of the unit.
To make the image brighter or darker, use the brightness buttons on the top of the unit.
The document camera is equipped with a light to enhance the quality of your image in certain lighting situations (e.g. when the room is dark).
To turn on the light, press the light button on top of the unit.
To rotate the image displayed on the projector, press the rotate button on the top of the unit.
To adjust the focus, press the Automatic Focus (AF) button on the top of the unit.