If you have already created a Qualtrics’ account with your old short username, you will have to re-link the account to your new firstname.lastname username. Follow these instructions to re-link your account to your new username.
1. Go to http://survey.qualtrics.com and click on Forgot your password?.
2. A box will pop up. Enter your old shorter username followed by #lesley. Press the Submit button.
3. The system will send an email to you. Click on the link in the email.
4. You will go to a page where you can enter a temporary password for your username#lesley username. This temporary password will be used only once when you are merging your old account to your new account in step 7 below.
5. Go to the Qualtrics login site - http://lesley.qualtrics.com. Log in with your new firstname.lastname username, and your regular Lesley password that you use for LOIS, email, etc.
6. At the following screen, press the I already have a Qualtrics account button. If you press the button that says you don't have an account, this will create a brand new account, which will not carry over any of your previous surveys/data.
7. At the next screen enter your old username#lesley username and your temporary password. Press the Migrate Account button.
8. Once the old account is migrated over, you can log out of Qualtrics and then log in again with the new firstname.lastname username and your Lesley password. All the information that was formerly in your old account will be in your new username account.