- To set up an account with LiveText, an email from email@example.com will be sent to your Lesley email address within two weeks after the add/drop date for classes and will contain your unique registration link. Click the link and a new screen will appear with your keycode pre-populated in hidden characters. Complete all necessary fields on the remainder of the page and create a username and password for the site. This link provides more details: https://support.lesley.edu/a/solutions/articles/4000058025?portalId=41463
- Log in to the www.livetext.com site with the username and password that was created for your account. Upon logging in you will be brought to your account’s Dashboard view where key assignments for your current courses are displayed.
- To submit work for a key assignment, click the Begin Assignment button.
- The key assignment description will appear on the page with the assignment due date posted on the top right. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to where it reads Assignment Submission to submit work. To add a file, click the Attach button and then click the Upload button to browse for a file on your local device. If you wish to add comments, you may enter them in the comment box provided.
- To view the rubric that your key assignment will be scored on, click the Show More link on the right side of the page, and click Show More once again to view the rubric.
- When you have finished adding ALL your key assignment work, click the Submit Assignment button to submit and then click Ok to confirm.
- If there is an error with your submission, you may click the Withdraw Submission button at the bottom of the next page. If you are unable to withdraw your submission, this indicates that your instructor is in the process of assessing your work and your work cannot be retracted. For this scenario, reach out to your instructor directly and ask they click the Request Resubmission button. There are separate directions on how to do this labeled how do I undo a submission?
8. To return to your dashboard, click the Dashboard tab where you may submit to addition key assignments as well as view assessment scores.
9. When the term ends, your assignments disappear from your homepage, but they are still on LiveText. You can access them by going to the Term Dropbox and selecting the term you are looking for.
10) The deadlines for submissions are the same as when your final assignment is due. Once the semester is over, you can no longer submit. If your professor needs you to submit because you were granted extended time, please reach out to your professor and have them reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to open up the deadline. The deadline can only be opened if your professor reaches out to MAP.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article