To withdraw an assignment that you have submitted:
- Log into your LiveText account
- From the Dashboard, click the View Assignment button beneath the title of the assignment you would like to withdraw
3. On the next page, click the Withdraw Submission button in the page's bottom right corner.
If you do not see this button, you will need to request a resubmission from your professor. These are the directions the professor needs to follow:
1. From the Dashboard, click the Assignment Progress Bar that corresponds with the assignment to be assessed.
2. Click the Submission & Grades tab will open. This tab corresponds with the Assignment Progress Bar and displays the names of students identified as: Awaiting Submission, Awaiting Assessment, or assessments that have been Completed.
3. Click on the assessed student's name.
4. Click the Undo Assessment button located on the top right of the Submission & Grades tab.
5. That ill take you back to the Awaiting Assessment list, where you will click the student's name whose assessment was undone.
6. Click the Request Resubmission button located on the top section of the student submission page.