Pulse is our VPN client that allows you access to specific applications when you are not on campus. Please follow the step below in order to install Pulse on your Windows computer.
3. If this is your first time accessing the site, you will receive the following message stating that the application launcher is not installed. Please click download.
4. You should now see the screen below. Follow the instructions to run the msi file which has been downloaded.
Once the installation is complete you will see the message:
Click "Ok" and then click "HERE" where is says "once you have completed the above steps, click HERE to continue with the launch".
5. You should receive the pop-up below. It is important to ensure that the box to "Always allow remote.lesley.edu to open links of this type in the associated app" is checked. Then click "Open Pulse Secure Application Launcher".
6. The pulse secure application installation should automatically launch.
7. You may be prompted several times to allow the application to install. Select Yes.
8. Once the installation finishes, the pulse secure application will automatically launch. You should see the pulse secure icon in your system tray, as shown on the leftmost icon below.
9. If the Pulse icon is not in your system tray, you can also open the application by searching for Pulse in your start menu
For instructions on general use of Pulse after installation, please refer to Using pulse vpn on windows