Pulse is our VPN client that allows you access to applications when you are not on campus. Please follow the step below in order to install Pulse on your Mac computer.
Installing the Pulse application launcher
1. Open https://remote.lesley.edu/install in the web browser of your choosing. Log in using your Lesley SSO credentials.
2. Click the Start button to the right of Pulse Secure.
3. The system checks to see if the app launcher is installed.
4. If the app launcher is not installed, click the Download button.
5. Find the PulseSecureAppLauncherAppleSigned.dmg file and double-click to run it. The file will be in your default download location which is typically in the Downloads folder.
6. The following window will appear. Click Continue and then Install.
7. Click Close on the window showing that the installation was successful.
8. Go back to the browser and click the HERE button.
9. Click Start and then Open.
10. Click Always.
11. The Pulse client will download and then you'll need to put in the password that you use to log into the computer.
12. The Pulse client will install and open. Click Connect to connect to the VPN.
For instructions on general use of Pulse after installation, please refer to Using pulse vpn in OSX