How do I send my transcript from another school to Lesley?

Modified on Wed, May 22 at 12:48 PM

Do you have credit from another college or university that you hope to transfer to Lesley? Only official transcripts can be used to bring transfer credits into Lesley. An official transcript must be sent directly from one educational institution to another. 

We prefer electronic transcripts, which cannot be routed through your email. Paper transcripts must arrive in a stamped, sealed envelope.


Ordering a Transcript:


First, order your official transcript from the institution you attended before Lesley:

  • Go to your previous school’s website to find directions on how to order an official transcript.
  • Enter “transcript request” or “how to order transcripts” in their website search box. If they have a knowledge base or help portal, search there.
  • Follow the guidance provided by your school's Academic Records or Registrar’s Office. Be sure to contact them if you have questions.

Submitting Your Transcript:

If you're a new, incoming transfer student:


Ask your previous school to send your official transcript(s) to Lesley Undergraduate Admissions.


Email (preferred):


USPS Mail:

Lesley University Office of Undergraduate Admissions

29 Everett St.

Cambridge, MA 02138


If you're a current Lesley student:

Request that your updated or new official transcript(s) be sent to the Registrar’s Office. Again, electronic transcripts are preferred.




USPS Mail:

Lesley University Records Office

29 Everett St.

Cambridge, MA 02138

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article