How do I get a work study job?

Modified on Tue, 05 Jul 2022 at 08:17 PM

We have two student employment programs to help you find available part-time jobs — the Federal Work-Study Program and the Lesley Works Program. Students who don't qualify for Federal Work-Study can apply for positions through the Lesley Works Program. You can apply to both Federal Work-Study and Lesley Works positions through our Student Employment Portal.

We post available positions for both programs online about two weeks before the start of the fall semester. At that time, you'll receive an email explaining the process for finding employment along with links to the required paperwork that you’ll need to submit to Student Financial Services before you may be hired to begin working. You can also find a list of all the documents we'll need from you in our Student Employee Handbook. You can find additional information on our Student Jobs webpage.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article