Student Event Space Request Policy
General conditions apply to all student bookings of event space:
- Event space requests are available to actively registered students only.
- The 25Live form must be completed in full. Please include a thorough description of the event.
- Please allow three business days from the day of request submission for processing. You will be notified by e-mail when your room reservation has been confirmed.
- Student use of event space is limited to activities directly related to course requirements or assignments, or approved student clubs and organizations sponsored by the university.
- Requests for all event space requires the appropriate faculty or staff sponsor/advisor.
- Please attach your faculty or staff sponsor/advisor approval email to the request form in 25Live.
- Space may be reserved for the current semester only.
- Scheduling for a class or official university events will take precedence over a student booking.
- Event spaces are for Lesley student use only. External guest requests require approval. Requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with ample notice to evaluate request.
- No fees may be charged for general admission to any student event space (including performances).
- Faculty or staff sponsors/advisors are responsible for any needed audio-visual setup and for ensuring any necessary school dude work orders for room set ups other than the default have been submitted. Rooms where the default set up is “empty” (Tyler Burnham, Washburn Auditorium and Washburn Lounge) require a work order submission at least 10 business days in advance to ensure your event is successful.
- Event spaces are available on a first reserved basis for student usage.
- Individuals (not groups) requesting dance, movement, music or art studio space are limited to two hours of practice three times per week, for up to one month in advance.
- The Office of Information Technology will provide technology and audiovisual training and consultation for a designated student or group. Email email@example.com to schedule training.
Follow these steps to request your in-person Lesley events:
- Check the events calendar to avoid potential conflict.
- Request your event at least two weeks in advance so there's time to post and promote it.
- For space requests, use our room reservation system 25Live. Log in with your Lesley email credentials.
- Fill out a School Dude request if you have facility needs.
- To list your event on the events calendar, submit your event through this form.
Getting your events on the calendar will feature them in the weekly campus events newsletter CURRENTLYnx, and throughout campus communications and social media promotions.
For more information click here for Non-Academic Room Scheduling at Lesley University.
Booking Date Window:
Here are the dates we plan to open non-academic booking over the new few semesters:
Fall 2022 (September 1 - December 31, 2022)
July 25, 2022
Spring 2023 (January 1 - May 31, 2023)
November 14, 2022
Summer 2023 (June 1 - August 31, 2023)
April 3, 2023
Fall 2023 (September 1 - December 31, 2023)
July 24, 2023
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We apprciate your effort and will try to fix the article