Online Photo Submission for Lesley Student ID Cards

Modified on Tue, 02 Jan 2024 at 11:33 AM

Need a student ID? Use our online photo ID submission service at



Only currently enrolled students can use this service. You’ll need a copy of your government-issued ID* and a photo that meets the following conditions:

  • Standard passport-size photo 
  • The photo should be of you only
  • Your head must be uncovered, unless for religious purposes
  • Glasses should not contain glare
  • No sunglasses
  • No headphones or wireless devices
  • The photo should be from the last six months
  • Solid white or off-white background

Photo Submission:

Once you’re ready, visit and select “Get Started.” You’ll need to log in if you’re not already logged into a Lesley University site. 

Next, you’ll be directed to a page with detailed instructions. Reference the website’s DO’s and DON’Ts for guidance. Provide all personal details requested. You’ll be able to make minor edits to your photo and can preview it before your submission.

When you're ready, the instructions page will help you upload your government ID. You can use a mouse, stylus, or your finger to sign the form before submission. 

Keep a record of the confirmation number you receive. You’ll need it later.



You’ll be notified when your ID card is ready for pick-up at the Lesley University ID Card Office. Have your government-issued ID and your confirmation number ready. If you’re attending New Student Orientation, you can pick up your card at Orientation Checkout.



An ID card is free-of-charge for first-time students. The fee for replacement cards is $25.00.


Contact the Lesley University ID Card Office via email at They're also available in person at the Doble Public Safety Office. Or, you can check the ID card website's FAQ page.

* What counts as a government-issued ID? A physical copy of (not a photocopy) of one of the following:

  • Valid or expired, undamaged U.S. passport book or passport card 
  • In-state, fully-valid driver's license or enhanced driver's license with photo
  • Certificate of Naturalization 
  • Certificate of Citizenship 
  • Government employee ID (city, county, state, or federal)
  • U.S. military or military dependent ID
  • Current (valid) foreign passport
  • Matricula Consular (Mexican Consular ID) - commonly used by a parent of a U.S. citizen child applicant
  • U.S. Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) - commonly used by a parent of a U.S. citizen child applicant
  • Trusted Traveler IDs (including valid Global Entry, FAST, SENTRI, and NEXUS cards)
  • Enhanced Tribal Cards and Native American tribal photo IDs

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article