Use the directions below to publish an Emergency Alert Message to all displays on campus. Please note, this feature is only available to the Public Safety and Administrator accounts for MagicInfo.
Publish an Emergency Alert message
- Go to http://10.157.32.41:7001/MagicInfo/
- Log in with your username and password.
- Click Schedule on the left of the screen
- Click Message on the left of the screen, then click All
- Click the checkbox next to Emergency Alert, then click Edit at the top of the page to edit the message
- Replace the sample text in the message field with your emergency message.
- Enter the date range you'd like for the message to appear in Playback Date
- Enter the time (military time) you'd like the message to appear in Playback Time
- Position must be set to Middle
- Click Save
Before the message is published, you'll be prompted to confirm the lcoations you wish for the message to appear. By default this should be set to all locations.