There is a one-time PC setup procedure to link Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) to OneDrive.
- Open the application: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc..
- Create a new file.
- Click on the Sign In link in the top right
- Enter your Lesley University email address and click on Next.
- Enter your Lesley University password and click on Sign in. Make sure the “Keep me signed in” box is checked. NOTE: If you use a shared computer DO NOT check this box.
- Your application will then show that you are logged in on the upper right corner of the screen.
- When you next go to access a document or save a document, you'll have OneDrive - Lesley University listed.