If you are listed as an owner in a group, you can add or delete people from the group. However, you must use a Windows computer to modify the group.
1. Click on your File Explorer icon.
2. Click on Network in the menu on the left-hand side.
3. Click on Search Active Directory in the toolbar.
Note: If you can't see the toolbar, expand the ribbon by clicking on the little down arrow in the upper right-hand corner.
4. In the Find Users, Contacts and Groups window that comes up, type in the name of the group in the Name: field and press the Find Now button.
5. Double-click on the group name.
6. In the Properties window that pops up, you will be able to add or remove people from the group.
- To add someone, click on the Add button, then enter their email address and click OK.
- To remove someone, highlight the name in the list of people in the group, and press the Remove button.
- Press Apply and OK to finish your modifications. Please note that there might be a delay for any changes you make, and the new results might not be available until the next day.