- Locate the AV cables on the wall below the touch panel
- Connect a VGA or HDMI cable to your computer
- HDMI cable - audio will be carried over the cable automatically on most devices
- VGA cable - connect the attached audio cable to the headphone port on your computer
- Tap anywhere on the touch panel to wake up the unit
- Select Fireplace as your input location
- The screen and projector will automatically turn on. The projector will warm up and should display in 90 seconds
- To adjust the volume of your presentation, turn the volume knob
- When you are finished using the system, press Display Off on the control panel.
- Select Projector Lift Up
Using Technology in Alumni Hall Print
Modified on: Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 9:55 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.