Tap anywhere on the touch panel to begin
Select your desired input (HDMI, VGA, iMac, Apple TV, or Cable TV)
The projector will automatically turn on and should display within 60 seconds
Connecting your laptop
- Connect the VGA or HDMI cable at the desk to your computer
- HDMI cable - audio should be carried over the cable automatically on most devices
- VGA cable - connect the attached audio cable to the headphone port on your computer
Playing a DVD
- Select iMac on the touch panel and insert your DVD into the drive beneath the computer. Use the controls on the computer screen for playback
- For a more stable internet connection consider using the ethernet cable in the cubby. We always suggest using it when streaming videos, video conferencing or any other high bandwidth teaching solution.
When you are finished using the system, please select Power Off on the touch panel, and then Yes, shut down the system.