As of the Colleague Linux upgrade in February, 2018 you may no longer need a designated Colleague printer to print Colleague reports. You can now print to your local printer by following the instructions below.
- On the Printer Definition screen and the Output Device field, enter or select H for Hold/Browse File Output.
- Click on Save All.
- Click on Finish or click in the box to Close Automatically when complete to skip this step in the future.
- On the Report Browser, click on Export PDF. You can also click on Save As if you don't need to print but want to save a copy.
- Click on Create PDF. Depending on the report, you may want to change from Portrait to Landscape before clicking on Create PDF.
- Depending on your browser, you may need to download the report or it will launch a webpage with the report data.
- Print to your local printer.
- Close the Report Browser window.
If you still require printing to a designated Colleague printer due to the formatting of the report these articles may be of interest to you:
- Active Colleague Printers - Post Linux upgrade
- Printing to Colleague Printers in Landscape Mode - Post Linux Upgrade