Using the ViewSonic display
- Press the POWER on the ViewSonic.
- Use the wireless keyboard to log in (no password required)
Connect Your Computer to the Display
Laptops, Tablets, etc.
- Locate the VGA cable below the television
- This should already be plugged into the display. If it is not, plug into the VGA port behind the display on the right hand side
- Plug the VGA cable into your laptop
- If you are using a Mac that does not have a VGA port, plug the VGA cable into your display adapter and then plug the adaptor into your device
- If you are using audio, connect the audio cable attached to the VGA cable into the headphone port on your device
- Use the ViewSonic remote to change the input to VGA. (Input button can be located on the remote)
- To adjust the volume, use the remote for the display
Laptops, Tablets, etc.
- Locate the HDMI cable on the side of the television and plug into the HDMI port, also plug into your laptop.
- Audio is carried over the HDMI cable along with the video. Depending on your laptop, you may have to adjust your sound preferences to indicate that you want audio to output via HDMI.
- Use the ViewSonic remote to change the input to HDMI. (Make sure to select which HDMI port you have connected to; you can easily identify the HDMI ports number on the side of the television)
- To adjust volume, use the remote
Mac, Windows and Chrome
- The power button can be located on the bottom right.
- Press the HOME button. The Home button can be located on the bottom right of the TV next to the power button.
- A LESLEY UNIVERSITY Conference Room screen will pop up.
- Select: VcastReceiver (using the touch pen)
- Enter the Pin Code in the upper right, this will change upon a new connection
- The device name will be the conference room you are in i.e. BBC Room, Money Pit etc.
- First you want to make sure your device is connected to the same network with the device.
- Download application; Type in the URL http://10.183.35.46:8000 wit web browser to download application.
- Launch Cast and click “whatever room tv name” to connect
Locations with ViewSonic Displays:
815 Somerville Ave-
Fishbowl Conference Room
815 Somerville Ave, 2nd Floor | Cambridge, MA 02138 | email@example.com |617-349-8770