As of March 30th, 2021 Lesley University released expanded functionality in Self-Service. Self-Service is a modern and robust web-based tool that replaced most of the functions previously performed in Lesley's Online Information Service (LOIS). The new user interface is user-friendly and designed with mobile devices in mind so whether you are at home on your computer or on the go with your smartphone, you can access the information you need the most using Colleague Self-Service.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Self-Service Links
- Self-Service Functions by Role
- Remaining LOIS Functions by Role
- Sample Student View
- Sample Faculty View
- Self-Service Application - www.lesley.edu/SelfService
- Self-Service Course Catalog - www.lesley.edu/CourseCatalog
Self-Service Functions by Role
- Everyone can update personal information like chosen name and pronoun and search the course catalog.
- Students can register for classes, view class schedules, pay fees, view financial aid information, and view grades and transcripts.
- Faculty can access their course sections, class rosters, and enter midterm and final grades.
Additional Self-Service features will be rolled out in late summer/early fall. Until then, some student functions and all advisor functions will continue to utilize the LOIS user interface but links to these functions are provided within Self-Service for seamless access.
Remaining LOIS Functions by Role
While these functions utilize the LOIS application, you can access them seamlessly through links that have been added to Self-Service.
- Program evaluation
- MEPID ID entry
- Parent Portal
- All advising functions