FOR FACULTY - HOW TO ACCESS STUDENT ASSIGNMENTS / RUBRICS
• From the top menu, select Program Management | Supervision.
• Select the “Manage assignments” button in the Assignments section.
• Select the class you are teaching from the drop-down menu.
• Select either “All Students” from the other drop-down menu or select the name of a particular student.
If you do not see your student’s name, that student has not connected their class from Blackboard to Tevera. They must do that.
• Here you will see all the students Assignments. Select the Assignment you would like to review.
Looking at the GCOUN7711 Rubric, The Rubric for Student 1 is in process, as indicated by the purple clock symbol. This symbol shows that Instructor has started, but not completed, Student 1’s Rubric.
Student 2’s Rubric has not yet been started, as indicated by the + sign.
Assignments with a + sign are the only Assignments initiated by the Instructor.
All Assignments with the symbol, are initiated by the Student. That symbol indicates the Student has not yet started the Assignment.
Click the + sign next to the Rubric to begin.
A pop-up will appear. Hit Start.
• The Rubric will open for you to assess the Student’s proficiency in each area.
• When complete, select “Sign Here.”
• A pop-up will appear for your signature. Sign using your mouse or trackpad and then Select the “Sign” button.
Your signature will appear on the Rubric with a time and date stamp. If you need to amend the document after you have signed it, click the red trashcan icon to delete your signature and the form will unlock for revisions. After revisions are made, you must sign the form again.
If no changes are needed, select the “Submit” button.
A pop-up will appear.
The name of the Student that the Rubric has been completed for will be here.
The Student will then be notified that the Rubric is waiting for them to review and sign.
The status will be changed toWaiting On – the Student to review and sign it. Once the Student reviews and signs, the Assignment status will be:
For Further Assistance Contact: Mary C. Plouff firstname.lastname@example.org