In order to use the wired network ports at Lesley University you will need to enable 802.1x on your computer. This will allow your device to login to the network using your Lesley Credentials. You can use the eduroam cat tool to configure this or follow the manual instructions bellow. To use the cat tool follow this guide and take special care to enter your credentials in Step 12.
Mac OS X
1. Go to System Preferences
2. Select Network
3. Select Ethernet on the left
4. Click on Advanced…
5. Select the 802.1x tab
6. Check the Enable automatic connection box
6. ok and exit System Preferences
7. Plug in your ethernet cable and you should get a credentails pop-up
8. Enter your Lesley credentials Then click Join.
9. If the Verify Certificate window pops up make sure it list nac-01.lesley.edu or nac-02.lesley.edu, utclearpass-01.lesley.edu, or utclearpass-02.lesley.edu as the server to ensure you are connecting to Lesley's eduroam network. If this is true, press Continue.
10. It may ask you to save this Certificate. If so, save it.
11. You will get a pop-up window showing your name and asking you to enter your password. Input the password that you use to log into your Mac and press the Update Settings button.
12. You are now connected