Lesley University uses "The Permit Store" to facilitate the online purchase of campus parking permits.
You will need your Colleague ID number before you can proceed with the following instructions. You can find your Colleague ID by logging into Self Service.
All transactions are encrypted and secure and applicant information is kept strictly confidential. As part of the registration process, you will be asked for your mailing address, vehicle make, year and license plate number, and payment information.
Once you have completed the registration process, a parking permit will be mailed to you, generally within 7-10 Business Days. The permit will be mailed to the address you entered, not the address of record at the University.
- Quick link: https://lesley.thepermitstore.com/
- Copy and paste the above URL into your internet browser address bar. This will take you directly to the Lesley Parking and Permits website.
- SIGN IN – You will sign in using Microsoft Single Sign on (your Lesley credentials). Please see https://support.lesley.edu/support/solutions/articles/4000166476-single-sign-on-sso-at-lesley-university for assistance with single sign on.
- Click Sign in
- Under Buy Permit click <CLICK HERE>
- You will see a list of pre-approved permits, if not, enter your University ID (Colleague ID) #(remember to include leading zero(s) when entering your #) and click SEARCH to view the pre-approved permit(s).
- Scroll down to the permit(s) you have been pre-approved for and click ADD ITEM.
- Review your Order Details and click PROCEED TO CHECK OUT (Note that the listed price is the total price of the permit for semester.
- Under PERMIT INFORMATION select the vehicle you want to link to the permit (If you do not have a vehicle on record, you will need to select "ADD NEW VEHICLE" and include - license plate and state (VIN # if license plate is unavailable), year, color, make, model, type of vehicle (2 door, 4 door, SUV, truck etc.) and whether you are the owner of the vehicle or driver) – click ADD.
- Under ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR PURCHASE enter your University/Colleague ID # click CONTINUE.
- Enter or click on your ADDRESS (delivery address).
- Select method of payment, (Please choose PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS) the parking cost will be deducted from your paycheck each month and there may be additional savings because these deductions are taken on a pre-tax basis), enter your Colleague ID # click CONTINUE.
- Please review your order and read the terms and conditions and click I AGREE to complete the order.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your purchase and you will be able to immediately PRINT a receipt and temporary permit as proof of purchase until your permit arrives in the regular mail.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article