How do I give my parents or guardian access to my financial information?

Modified on Fri, 02 Sep 2022 at 07:48 PM

Is a parent, guardian, or other trusted 3rd-party helping you finance your education? If so, you might want to grant them access to your student account billing information. You'll do this through the Student Account Center (SAC).

After you log in to the SAC, your home screen will display, where you can access your profile, review your expenses, make a payment, and manage refunds. In the box labeled with your name, select the link, "Add an Authorized Party."

A screenshot of the new Lesley University Student Account Center. From the page, students can access links to their profile and financial accounts, as well as view Expenses and Refunds, and set up mobile alerts and authorized payer access.

Next, you must answer the questions on the Add Authorized Party page, and provide your authorized party with your answers. Don’t forget: they are case-sensitive.

A screenshot of the Add Authorized Party page of the Student Account Center. Here users provide contact information for their authorized party as well as authentication information for account security.

For instructions on allowing access to your academic record information, please visit our Knowledge Base article on the Self-Service Parent Portal.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article