How do I apply for the City Year Partnership Discount?

Modified on Thu, Jul 21, 2022 at 3:35 PM

1. Apply for a Lesley graduate program.
Lesley’s Graduate Admissions Office makes all admissions and scholarship decisions, not City Year. Be sure to meet all application requirements and deadlines.

2. Identify your City Year affiliation.
Tell our Graduate Admissions Office that you served with City Year ( or 617.349.8300). Reference the "Tuition Discount Partnership Scholarship."

3. Request a City Year service verification letter.
Email with "Lesley University Graduate Programs" in the subject line. Include the site where you served and your corps graduation month and year. The City Year Alumni Department will send your service verification letter to the Lesley Graduate Admissions Office and add it to your applicant file.

Lesley Discount Policies and Restrictions:

  • Discounts are not offered for undergraduate programs, the Threshold program, off-campus programs, the Creative Writing MFA, the Visual Arts MFA, the Photography MFA, low-residency programs, or online courses. 
  • Discounts will not apply if other promotional rates or reductions are applied to the tuition charge (vouchers, employee discounts, institutional scholarships, or special offering rates). 
  • Discounts will not apply to deferred tuition payments or special payment arrangements. 
  • Discounts may not be combined. 
  • Discounts will not be applied retroactively. 

Other restrictions may apply. Policies are subject to change. Discounts do not apply to rates that were reduced in response to COVID.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article