A Guide to on-boarding MacOS devices to eduroam. Please note the minimum OS version needed on MacOS to use eduroam is 10.13(High Sierra).
1. Connect your device to the "Lesley WiFi" network.
2. The eduroam installer will not work in the pop-up browser on MacOS. Therefore you need to use Safari to finish the install. Press cancel on the popup browser.
3. Open Safari to a website you don't commonly visit such as "http://www.abc.com" to bring up the portal page.
4. Select the top link for "Lesley Students or Employees accessing with Computers, Phones, or Tablets.
5. Enter your Lesley username including "@lesley.edu" and password. Then press Log In
6. Click on "Install Certificate"
7. Open your downloads and click on the downloaded cer file to install it
8. Enter your computer credentials and press Modify Keychain to install it into your keychain.
9. Click on "Install Profile" to download the profile
10. Open System Preferences and click on Profiles
11. Click install on the Device Enrollment Profile
12. Press install on the popup
13. Press install on the Are you sure popup
13. Enter your computer password to install it into the system popup
14. Once the install finished you can close the Profiles windows.
15. Switch to eduroam WiFi network for internet access
In rare occasions you will connect to eduroam with MacOS and and your computer will enable a Proxy that will limit traffic. If you see that please please insure that Proxy has been disabled in your WiFi settings as described in https://support.lesley.edu/support/solutions/articles/4000178001-disable-macos-proxy-settings