A Guide to on-boarding your iOS device(iPad/iPhone) to eduroam.
1. Connect you iPad/iPhone to the "Lesley WiFi" network.
2. The installer will not work in iOS's popup browser therefore press cancel on the upper right.
3. Click on Use Without Internet so you don't get disconnected from the Lesley WiFi
4. Open Safari and go to a website you do not normally use such as abc.com
5. Click on the top link on the Welcome page for Computers/Phone/Tablet
6. Enter you Lesley username including the @lesley.edu and password. Then click Log In
7. Click Install Certificate
8. Press Allow to download the installer
9. Close the Profile Downloaded popup
10. Open your Setting and go to Profile Downloaded
11. Press Install to install the Device Enrollment profile
12. Authenticate to your device to allow the install
13. Click Install on the Warning
14. Press Install on the next popup
15. Press Install to install the Root Certificate
16. Press Install
17. Press Done to close the Profile
18. Connect your device to eduroam to access the internet
In rare occasions you will connect to eduroam with iOS and and your device will enable a Proxy that will limit traffic. If you see that please insure that Proxy has been disabled in your WiFi settings as described in https://support.lesley.edu/support/solutions/articles/4000177999-disabling-ios-proxy-setting.