How will my financial aid change if I study abroad?

Modified on Mon, 15 Aug 2022 at 03:05 PM

Planning to study off-campus for a semester, a mini-term, or even a semester break? If so, your financial aid can might change if you study off-campus. This applies to domestic as well as international. 

If you'll be studying off-campus, contact the Study Abroad Office. They can provide a cost/aid analysis worksheet. This will allow you to project the out-of-pocket expense for your program.

You should also inform your financial aid counselor. Let them know what program you're considering and how long you'll be away. They'll tell you what kind of federal, state, and Lesley financial aid might be available. They'll also let you know of any privately financed loan opportunities.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article