A. Make sure that you are supposed to have myLesley access first.
- If you have graduated, or are no longer attending Lesley University, you will not have myLesley access.
- If you are a non-matriculated student, and just registered for a class, you won't have access until the next day. Lesley's system syncs with the Blackboard system overnight.
B. Make sure that you are pressing the Login button located directly under where you enter your Lesley username and password.
- If you press the Login button in the upper right-hand corner of the page, it will not work.
C. If you are trying to log into myLesley, but keep getting errors, the issue might be with your password. If you get an error when you try to login to myLesley:
- Try logging into LOIS at http://www.lesley.edu/lois to make sure that your password is correct. If your password is not correct, you can go to the Password Management site - https://password.lesley.edu - to reset your password, as long as you have set up your password profile and can correctly answer your security questions. If you haven't set up your profile, or can't remember the answers to your security questions, or don't have a personal email to use for verification, then contact Information Technology at 617-349-8770, or firstname.lastname@example.org to reset your password to the default.
D. The issue might be with your browser.
- Clear your browser history and cache: https://support.lesley.edu/a/solutions/articles/4000009352
- Type http://my.lesley.edu directly in your browser address bar. DO NOT use a bookmark! A bookmark could be taking you to an old class that is no longer available in the system. If you are going to bookmark myLesley, please use the direct url.(http://my.lesley.edu) and not a class or community specific link.
If you continue to have problems after following the above steps, please contact Information Technology at email@example.com or 617.349.8770.